Wednesday, May 13, 2009

The Road begins here!

I love racing

For me, there's nothing as special as standing on the top step of the podium, whether in reality or imaginary. Personally to me it hasn't happened yet, but even just seeing on the TV is enough for me to know that it's way better than being the victor at any other type of sport.

Fat chance I'll ever end up on a real podium, however, so the next best thing? Simulation. GTR2 to be precise. That is my benchmark for performance at this point. So, the purpose of this blog is for me to keep some kind of record of my practice. Since my team are all pixels on the screen I can't do a proper debrief, but I will try my best in this blog, along with whatever else thoughts I might have.

Who knows, maybe at some point in the future I'll have the money to run a kart or something, and hopefully at least SOME of what I learn here will translate to real life. That, and it's damn fun anyway :)

JH

1 comment:

  1. Sure You have a team, I am have slowly convincing my father this might be something fun so. Hopefully the Pontiac might be our race car.

    ReplyDelete